Think Pink Lux is a Luxembourg registered ASBL formed in October 2009 by a small group of like-minded women whose lives have been touched by cancer either directly or through their families and friends. The purpose is simple; to support women living in Luxembourg in their fight with the day to day reality of cancer.
Think Pink Lux has the following mission :
- to raise awareness of cancers affecting women,
- to identify and, where appropriate, develop resources useful to women affected by cancer,
- to raise funds to meet these objectives.
ThinkPinkLux undertakes a range of activities throughout the year;
- Funding Research
- Supporting women with cancer and their families
- Raising awareness of cancers that particularly affect women
ThinkPinkLux raises money through a number of events each year.
- Think Pink Ladies Night
- ING Night Marathon (donations, sponsored walkers & runners)
- Relais pour la Vie (money goes directly to Fondation Cancer Luxembourg)
- Europadonna Broschtkriibslaf (donations, sale of ThinkPinkLux merchandise)
A number of generous individuals have kindly made personal donations and others have organised events themselves, sometimes in conjunction with Think Pink Lux, specifically to raise money for cancer research, or to meet specific goals such as the Marian Aldred Award